AAG specialise in comprehensive Airbus A320 Type Rating programs. Our advanced methodologies ensure we provide the highest quality pilots, trained to international standards at affordable prices.
Our programs are carried out on our European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Level D Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator.
The standard course details are listed below.
The current Type Rating courses are offered under the following regulators:
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV)
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation, India (Indian DGCA)
Training is completed at the academy in Clark, Philippines.
Following the Airbus syllabus, the course content is typically as follows:
- Computer Based Training
- Human Performance / Weight & Balance
- A320 Integrated Procedures Training
- Full Flight Simulator
- Line Oriented Flight Training
- Zero Flight Time Training
- Skill Test
AAG’s Airbus A320 Type Rating footprints vary according to the national regulatory approvals. You can be rest assured that all training at AAG fulfils the requirements of each approval to the highest standards of safety and quality.
STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Alpha Aviation Group Philippines offers student assistance for students who require financial support through our Study Now | Pay Later program. To find out more, please download our guide and requirement list.
AAG also offer a flexible payment arrangement for students wishing to enroll. Please contact us to find out more.
The following application requirements can be initially submitted through email, and must be presented in person:
- Resume with breakdown of logged flight time and ratings
- Pilot Logbook
- Valid Pilot License
- NTC License
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Level 4 English Proficiency Certificate
For more information on what type rating is best for you, please contact us.